New safety stirrup version of Flex On's famous stirrups, designed to release on the side in the event of a serious fall, and then be screwed back together using a supplied Allen key.
Based on the same design as other Flex-on stirrups scientifically proven to provide help with riding position and reduce strain on the leg muscles and joints.
Why we chose them:
- Lightweight: strong but lightweight frame uses hi-tech design and polyamide composites with steel core
- Innovative balance: clever offset and skewed stirrup-leather slot, plus carefully designed multi-inclination footbed, help create the ideal position for rider's leg and foot
- Shock absorbing: Elastomer shock absorbers supporting the footbed plus flexibility built into the frame help absorb shocks and vibration
- Ultra-grip footbed: small studs embedded in the stirrup tread grip the boot to ensure excellent stability of ride and connection with the horse, without damaging boots.
- Colour options: can be ordered in a variety of colour combinations.
**Delivery may take up to 10 days**