The integrated neck cover provides pressure relief for horses that suffer from sore withers. High breathability ensures your horse is comfortable in the stable at all times and our draft-stopper skirting feature on the neck cover acts as a barrier against wind-chill. The integrated neck, polypropylene woven outer and the filling work together to prevent heat loss, keeping your horse warm and cosy in the harshest of winters.
Your Domus Stable 200 has been carefully hand packaged in a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag to keep your tack room tidy when not in use and easy for carrying
Stable Rug Key features...
- 1200D polypropylene woven outer
- 200g thermo bonded filling in body of rug – medium weight
- 200g thermo bonded filling in integrated classic cut neck cover (no elastic)
- Highly breathable
- Draft-stopper skirting on neck
- NEW double locking Velcro neck cover straps
- Extra high elasticated shoulder gusset (British design registration 4 010 772)
- Compatible with our Combo Rug Liners. No attachments for our standard Rug Liners
- Quick release chest clips
- Antibacterial and anti-static breathable polyester lining
- Deep cut and designed from the original "buster pattern"
- Cross surcingles
- Padded tail flap
- Stainless steel hardware
- PVC coated tail strap
- Technically advanced and laboratory tested
- Machine washable (30°), dry naturally
- The Domus 200 Stable Rug comes inside a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag