Hi-Performance Mix is created from top quality cereal grains processed for optimal release of nutrients in a low glycemic mix. It provides the supplemental protein, vitamins and minerals to meet the demands of equine athletes and promote rapid recovery and stamina.
Hi-Performance mix has been scientifically designed to reduce the glycemix (sugar) index after a meal reducing the risk of health concerns such as tying up. The live yeast cultures promote gastrointestinal health and greater bioavailability of nutrients from this fully balanced mix.
Fortified in Stamm 30- probiding high quality amino acids, vitamins and minerals to support the equine athlete perform at their maximum abaility.
The Feed Choice of Back to Back Grand National Winner, Tiger Roll
- Performance Horses
- Horses & Ponies in medium to hard work
- Youngstock undergoing sales preparation
- Top-quality cereal grains processed for optimal release of nutrients
- Supplemental protien, vitimans & minerals to meet the demands of equine atheletes
- Live yeast culture promoting fibre and nutrient digestability
- Easily digested minerals which are more nutritionally effective
- High quality Oats & Mycotoxin binders
|Digestible Energy (mj/kg)||13.4|
Composition (Descending Order)
Oats, sugarbeet, flake miaze, soya (bean) meal *GM1, coya (bean) Hulls *GM1, hi oil molglo, wheatfeed, bran pallets, maize gluten feed *GM2, maize distillers dark grains *GM2, molasses, barley, soya oil, calcium carbonate, dicalcium phosphate, linseed, sodium chloride, trace ultra, ultrasorb
*1- Produced from genetically modified Soya
*2 - Produced from genetically modified maize
Vitamin A: 20,900 IU/KG, Vitamin B3: 2,000 IU/KG, Vitamin E: 150 IU/KG
|Light Work||Moderate Work||Hard Work|