The Liveryman Classic is a quiet but powerful small machine which is ideal for clipping dogs as well as trimming up horses & larger animals.
It has a range of add on plastic combs for grading as well as a blade adjustment at the back which gives an adjustable cutting height from 0.8-2.0mm. This gives flexibility of cutting for most types of dog grooming.
It is also powerful enough for trimming feathers, hogging and trimming most areas on larger animals.
It provides fast, accurate & powerful clipping using titanium coated steel blades. There are no air vents, so no clogging.
The ceramic blade is long lasting & should give over 200 hours of use provided it is cleaned & oiled as per the instructions.
- Liveryman Classic hand piece
- Classic blade
- 4 add-on comb attachments to adjust the cutting height: 4mm, 6mm, 9mm and 12mm
- Charging base
- Charging lead with UK and EU plugs – hand piece can also be directly operated off the charging lead if battery is running low
- Small bottle of oil and cleaning brush
- Durable, plastic carry case
- Trimming & tidying up horses around the face & legs – perfect for sensitive areas
- Suitable for trimming feathers providing they are not particularly thick
- Tidying up hogged manes
- Trimming and tidying up pets
- Titanium & Ceramic blade with an adjustable cutting height from 0.8-2.0mm. Please note, this blade is considered disposable & cannot be re-sharpened
- Lithium polymer battery that lasts for approximately 3.5hrs from a full charge and takes 2.5hrs to recharge
- Handy LED charging indicator
- 5500 double strokes per min clipping speed
- High efficiency brushless motor
- 4 added combs - 3, 6, 9, & 12mm
- 1yr Warranty
- The hand piece measures 13cm from the tip of the blade to the base of the clipper
- Main grip point measures 13cm in circumference
- Weight: 290g