The Liveryman Harmony Plus can be categorised as a trimmer OR when used with a wide blade - a light duty clipper. The best of both.
It's the perfect machine for nervous or young horses as it’s one of the quietest machines in the range.
The handpeice is small, lightweight & produces minimal vibrations making it easy to clip hard to reach areas.
It can be operated off its integral battery, a battery pack (sold separatley) or via a mains power supply (included).
The integral battery provides upto 2hrs clipping time & is installed with the 'A5 snap-on' type blade system which do not require tensioning. This will allow a great choice of narrow or wide blades with various cutting grades.
- Liveryman Harmony Plus Clipper
- Mains adapter/charger
- Wide blade (leaves 2.4mm of hair)
- Mini clipper brush
- Mini bottle of clipper oil
- Hard carry case
- 1yrs warranty
- Trimming & tidying up horses around the face & legs using a narrow blade
- Tidying feathers
- Clipping horses with a fine to medium density coat
- Nervous/difficult horses using a wide blade, providing the coat isn’t too thick/coarse
- Dog grooming using one of the many A5 snap-on blades including all Oster and Constanta blades
- Integral battery operation time of upto 2hrs with a recharge time of 2.5hrs
- 4hrs additional clipping time when used with the battery pack which has a 4hr re-charge time
- Cool-running technology
- Blade speed of 2,600-2,700 stokes per minute
- Powerful low voltage brushless motor powered by Li-polymer battery
- Extensive range of snap on blades (A5 system) available, including a narrow blade for trimming
- Handy LED charging indicator
- 1yr warranty
- The hand piece measures 14cm from the tip of the blade to the base of the clipper
- The main grip point measures 15cm in circumference
- Weight: 490g