Expertly engineered with a supple synthetic microfiber leather this saddle provides the technical performance the modern cross country rider requires. Our unique synthetic construction requires significantly less maintenance than a real leather saddle with resistance to abrasions and mildew.
Crafted with a polypropylene copolymer tree which is highly durable, has exceptional stress crack resistance and has superior lightweight properties. Engineered for comfort, support, balance and even pressure distribution the synthetic fibre flocked panels allow your horse to move freely & without restriction.
Designed with a medium seat to support the rider position and aid in the natural rider action over fences of getting out of the seat. Knee and thigh rolls have been incorporated for support and to aid correct leg positioning.
Stainless steel safety flick stirrup bars offer a safe and easy way to attach and remove your stirrup leathers, covered by a synthetic microfiber leather skirt. Stirrup leather keepers sit at the back of the saddle flap for tidy riding and front D rings have been added for the attachment of training aids & martingales.
The monoflap design has been engineered for a greater connection and communication with the horse without restricting movement. This popular design is favoured by international eventer riders around the world.
- Cross country style
- Monoflap design
- Synthetic microfiber leather
- Polypropylene copolymer tree
- Low maintenance – mould and abrasion resistant
- PE interchangeable gullet system
- Synthetic fibre wool flocked panels for comfort
- Stainless steel safety flick stirrup bars
- Front D rings
- Medium seat
- Specifically designed cantle
- Large, unique padded knee roll
- Thigh block
- Monoflap leather girth strap system
- Balanced, even pressure distribution
- Unrestricted movement
- Comes as standard with a medium gullet plate included
- Various gullet widths available to purchase separately
- PE branded badge