The Stable Buster Lite has a 100g filling which is lightweight and is a great choice for keeping your horse warm when the weather is that little bit cooler. With a 420D polyester outer the rug is highly breathable and durable.
The quilted fabric construction gives this rug a cosy aesthetic and an extra high elasticated shoulder gusset allows for a greater range of movement at the shoulder.
Antibacterial and anti-static polyester lining helps to prevent rubbing and is comfortable against your horse’s skin. Complete with quick release chest clips and cross surcingles, this stable rug is a must have for milder months.
Your Stable Buster Lite 100 has been carefully hand packaged in a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag to keep your tack room tidy when not in use and easy for carrying.
Lightweight stable rug – Key features:
- 420D polyester outer
- 100g thermo bonded filling – lightweight
- Highly breathable
- Extra high elasticated shoulder gusset (British design registration 4 010 772)
- Neoprene wither pad
- Quick release chest clips
- Antibacterial and anti-static breathable polyester lining
- Deep cut and designed from the original “buster pattern”
- No attachments for a neck cover
- No attachments for our Rug Liners
- Cross surcingles
- Stainless steel hardware
- PVC coated tail strap
- Technically advanced and laboratory tested
- Machine washable (30°), dry naturally
- The Stable Buster Lite 100 comes inside a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag