Nano-Tec Infrared Boot Wraps have been developed to help re-energise and maximise your horse's athletic performance potential.
The super soft Nano-Tec Infrared liners can help flush away toxins, reduce lactic acid build up, increase flexion range and decrease recovery time. The outer boot works to alleviate strain on the tendons and ligaments as well as to help reduce swelling. Made from our Air-Tec ventilated neoprene they will keep your horse's joints and tendons cool during use. An easier and quicker alternative to pressure bandaging. Also an alternative to traditional travel boots. Can be used on both the front and hind legs.
Your Nano-Tec Infrared Boot Wraps have been carefully hand packaged in a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag to keep your tack room tidy when not in use and easy for carrying.
Infrared Horse Boots - The Technology...
Nano nylon filaments containing minerals are fused within the fabric fibers. The minerals reflect heat and energy lost from the horse back into the body in the form of infrared heat radiation. The infrared heat opens blood vessels deep in the muscle tissue increasing circulation. The increased blood circulation in the tissues eases muscle tension and fortifies the body's own ability to reduce swelling, heal injuries and speed up recovery time.
- Outer boot constructed with Air-Tec ventilated neoprene
- Soft cotton liners (included) feature Nano-Tec infrared lining
- Moisture wicking
- Apply constant, even pressure
- Protection, support and comfort for the stable
- Alternative to traditional bandaging
- Can be used for traveling
- Tendon support
- Suspensory support
- Can help reduce swelling/filling of legs
- Anatomically shaped
- Easy to put on and take off
- Can be used on front & hind legs
- Machine washable (30°), dry naturally (Infrared technology lasts the lifetime of the product)
- Sold in pairs
- The Nano-Tec Infrared Boot Wraps comes inside a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag