Following the success of Sportz-Vibe®, a gentle, non-invasive massage rug, Sportz-Vibe® ZX was created to meet market demand for a completely wirelessly controlled massage rug.
- Polyester net outer.
- Super breathable net outer to prevent overheating with detachable hood. Adjustable multi sizing front. Elasticated surcingles. Elasicated tail string. Panel pockets easily accessible from the outside of the rug. 15 panel pocket options for massage.
- The latest wireless technology, allowing for a single remote to wirelessly control the integrated massage panels.
- Four treatment panels come with rug as standard, with the option to buy more panels.
- The ability to simultaneously treat a maximum of six locations at one time.
- Built in battery with a battery life indicator in each panel.
- Easy access to panels by the panel pockets which are located on the outside of the rug.
- 15 different pocket locations, for a wide range of treatment areas on the horse, including the neck, shoulder, back and hind end.
- Three different frequency settings, gentle, moderate and a combination gentle and moderate setting, allowing you to customize the massage based on your specific horse’s needs.
- Lightweight mesh rug material, allows for ultimate comfort to the horse, ensuring the horse does not over heat during the massage treatment.
- Adjustable sizing to offer three different sizes in one rug, allowing for a secure fit depending on each horse’s build.
HOW IT WORKS
Sportz-Vibe’s massage action is gentle enough that it won’t over-work your horse’s muscles, but will effectively reduce muscle tension, and removable massage panels mean you can target a specific area.
Massage therapy is one of the oldest known methods of therapy, and is renowned for its ability to promote healing. Massage can help to reduce pain, improve blood supply to tissue, and reduce inflammation in horses that are suffering from long term muscular back problems. By encouraging the lymph system to move, massage helps to drain inflammation and stimulate repair to damaged tissue.
- Reduces pain
- Improves blood supply to tissue
- Relaxes muscles
- Reduces inflammation
- Improves quality of life